- How much do the booths cost?
– Each exhibitors’ booth of 2×4 meters will be sold at P30,000 or a P5,000 + a 70-30 arrangement.
- How many collaborators are allowed per booth?
– There is no maximum limit to how many collaborators is allowed per booth.
- What can we sell during the event?
– Artworks open for selling include photography, painting, prints, sculpture, and mixed media, among others. On the spot art making like portraits and caricatures, pre-made coloring books, etc., are also allowed.
- What are the requirements we need to submit in order to participate as exhibitors?
– An invitation letter, Exhibitor’s Application Form, and Exhibitor Guidelines and MOA will be sent through e-mail and are to be filled out and sent back to the organizers as soon as possible to confirm their participation in the art fair.
- How do we settle payment?
– Down payment and full payment can be settled as soon as booth application is sent to the organizers and is open until May 25, 2017. Exhibitors can pay through scheduled check pick-up or through bank deposit:
Account Name: ArtisteSpace, Inc.
Account Number: 0068-1007-1856
- How much are the tickets/entrance fee?
– Tickets are for sale for only P100.
- When is the deadline of booth application?
– Booth application is open until May 20, 2017.
- When is the deadline of booth payment?
– Early bird payment is only until April 30, 2017. Regular booth payment and booth with student discount is until May 25, 2017.
- How many booths are available per school?
– Schools are allowed to avail as many booths as they can, so long as they can maximize their given space.
- Do exhibitors get complimentary tickets? How many?
– Yes. Exhibitors get 10 complimentary tickets for the three-day event.